Parisi Insurance Agency | Sacramento, CA
Parisi Insurance Agency in Sacramento, CA provides clients with expert advice in finding the individual insurance, employer group insurance or senior plan that best fits their needs and budget.
With the upcoming changes implemented by the Obamacare insurance reforms, more and more individuals and employers are looking for quality health insurance that they can afford. Our insurance agents have the experience and industry connections to connect our clients with plans that protect their health and which are easy on the wallet.
There is no charge for our service, and most individual plan applications take four to six weeks to process. We pride ourselves on our highly personalized service and prioritize educating our clients about the health insurance policies from which they have to choose.
Parisi Insurance Agency is an authorized broker for Blue Shield of California and participates in Covered California.
Parisi Insurance Agency
11344 Coloma Rd
Gold River, CA 95670
M-F 8:30-5:00 (By Appointment Only)
From Lincoln Highway W
Head east on Lincoln Highway/U.S. 50. Take the Sunrise Blvd. exit and turn right on Sunrise Blvd. After half a mile, turn left on Coloma Road. Continue on Coloma, and Parisi Insurance Agency will be on the right.
Head west on I-80. Take the Douglas Blvd. exit towards Sunrise Ave. From the Exit, turn left onto Douglas Blvd. Slight right onto the Sunrise Ave. ramp. After merging onto to Sunrise Ave, drive for about 8 miles, and make a right onto Gold Express Dr. Parisi Insurance Agency will be on your left.
Parisi Insurance Agency provides clients in the Sacramento area with assistance in finding appropriate health insurance products. Whether you’re looking for coverage for yourself, are trying to round out your Medicare coverage with a supplement, or are an entrepreneur who wants to provide coverage for employees, we can help you. Our services include:
• Health Insurance. Our agents can quickly connect you with a variety of policies that will take care of your insurance needs. We can also advise you how the Obamacare insurance reforms will impact your coverage and how much you pay for it.
• Individual and Family Plans. As more individuals are on the market seeking coverage, we can help you find dependable plans offering quality coverage for a reasonable premium
• Medicare Supplements. Seniors seeking to supplement their Medicare coverage will benefit from the help of our experienced staff.
• Employer Group Plans. Businesses large and small can benefit from our industry connections to find affordable care for their human resources.
"This would have been a financial catastrophe had it not been for your advice and assistance."
- R. Turely, Cazadero, California
"Your prompt, courteous and professional manner comes through and makes me feel very happy."